ADVANCE TRANSMISSION DIAGNOSTICS, REPAIR, & REBUILDING
Bring Your Car In For A Transmission Diagnostic
When you have noticed a problem with the transmission in your vehicle and bring it into Advance Transmissions, we will complete a diagnostics of your vehicle, then we will inform you of our findings. Which may be a simple transmission repair, or that you need a transmission rebuild. If this is the case, we will explain our diagnosis and go over the process of repairing your vehicle with you. Even more we provide you with a 3 Year 100,000 mile warranty at no additional charge, a nationwide warranty is available. Furthermore our technicians have over 45 years of experience and can complete the complex repair, or rebuild relatively quickly. The first and most important step is transmission diagnostics.
The transmission rebuild process typically involves the following steps:
- First of all a proper diagnostics.
- Transmission removal.
- Transmission disassembly.
- A thorough cleaning of each part.
- A thorough inspection of each part.
- Replacement of the necessary parts.
- Transmission reassembled.
- Transmission installed.
- Vehicle’s computer checked for software updates.
- Diagnostics performed, finally driven by 2 different technicians.
- Vehicle is ready for pickup also with a 3 year 100,000 mile transmission warranty.
You should only trust the rebuild process of your transmission to the experts at Advance Transmissions.
We are located at 626 Lakeside Plaza, Lake St. Louis, MO 63367
WE NOW OFFER A
3 YEAR or 100,000
ON REBUILT TRANSMISSIONS!