Nissan CVT Transmission (Continuously Variable Transmission)
Advance Transmissions Is One Of The Few Transmission Rebuild Shops In The Country That Is Certified To Rebuild The CVT Transmission! Therefore, After Hundreds Of Hours Of R&D We Are One Of The Only Providing A 3 Year Or 100K Warranty!
RE0F10A Nissan CVT Transmission. To Remove, Rebuild, & Install Your Nissan RE0F10A CVT Transmission. Provide You With A 3 Year Or 100k Warranty For $3200.00 + Tax! (FWD Vehicles, All Coupon’s and Discounts Included! Towing Extra.)
Nissan CVT Transmission, Brief Explanation:
A continuously variable transmission (CVT). Also known as a shiftless transmission, single-speed transmission, stepless transmission, or a pulley transmission. Is an automatic transmission that can change seamlessly through a continuous range of effective gear ratios. By use of a steel belt and pulley system that is controlled by your vehicles computer.
A belt-driven design offers approximately 88% efficiency, therefore, while lower than that of a manual transmission, can be offset by lower production cost. And by enabling the engine to run at its most efficient speed for a range of output speeds. When power is more important than economy, the ratio of the CVT can be changed to allow the engine to turn at the RPM at which it produces greatest power. This is typically higher than the RPM that achieves peak efficiency.
Questions we would ask a repair shop, or transmission shop.
- What does the company’s internet reviews look like i.e., Google reviews?
- What is the transmission shops (BBB) Better Business Bureau standing?
- Does your transmission shop specialize in a particular vehicle repair, or is your business a general auto repair shop?
- How long have you been in business?
- Are you an Automatic Transmission Rebuilders Association (ATRA) Member?
- How long before your transmission shop can look at my Nissan CVT transmission?
- What is your diagnostic fee?
- If they do charge a fee, do you have any coupons?
- How long would it take before you can start on my Nissan CVT transmission repair?
- When would you expect to complete the repair on my Nissan CVT transmission?
- How long would it take before you can start on my Nissan CVT transmission rebuild?
- When would you expect to complete the rebuild on my Nissan CVT transmission?
- What warranty do you provide on a Nissan CVT transmission rebuild?
- What does the warranty cover i.e., parts, labor, fluid, and tax?
- Is the warranty prorated i.e., labor is only covered for 6 months, and parts are prorated after?
- What does the warranty require to maintain it i.e., transmission checkup, or services required?
- What is the transmission service mileage intervals?
- (If you travel.) Does your warranty cover nationwide repairs?
- Do I have the option of a Nationwide ATRA Warranty, and if so, does it cost extra?
Finally, during your conversation with the transmission shop, did you feel as though they are knowledgably, competent, confident in their answers to your questions? Now call a few transmission shops and compare them to each other!
Vehicles That May Have A CVT Transmission:
Finally, a few of the vehicles that offer CVT are the Chrysler Pacifica hybrid, the Ford C-MAX hybrid, the Mitsubishi Lancer, the Dodge Caliber, the Toyota Corolla, the Scion iQ, the Honda Insight, Fit, CR-Z hybrid, CR-V, Capa, Honda Civic, Honda Accord, the Nissan Tiida, Versa, SL, SV, and Note S Plus, Cube, Juke, Sentra, Altima, Maxima, 2013 1.2 Note, Rogue, X-Trail, Murano, Pathfinder, Sunny and the non-Mexican Micra, the Jeep Patriot and Compass, the Suzuki SX4 S-Cross, and the Subaru Forester, Impreza, Legacy, Outback and Crosstrek, Suzuki Kizashi, Toyota Allion 2009 onwards, Toyota Premio 2009 onwards, Toyota Avalon, Toyota Mark X.
3 YEARS or 100k
ON OUR REBUILT TRANSMISSIONS!
Are you having problems with your transmission?