QUALITY CLUTCH REPAIR & REPLACEMENT BY EXPERT TECHNICIANS
O’Fallon Transmission & Clutch Services
Do you drive a manual transmission vehicle? If so, you may have recently noticed signs with your clutch that have developed over time. Your clutch is an important part of keeping your automobile running the way it should. When the clutch disc runs out and you experience slippage, you should bring your vehicle into Advance Transmissions for an inspection or clutch repair service.
There are a few warning signs to watch out for that indicate your clutch may be slipping:
- Your engine starts revving when you start or accelerate
- Your vehicle’s fuel economy has started to decline
- You begin need to downshift more often on inclines
- Your clutch requires more pressure or feels stiff
- Your clutch pedal is difficult to adjust
If you have any questions, please give our team a call at 636-978-7730 today!
WE NOW OFFER A
3 YEAR or 100,000
ON REBUILT TRANSMISSIONS!