Expert Transmission Repair In O’Fallon Missouri

Missouri summers are very hot and the winters are pretty darn cold! Because extreme weather conditions are hard on your vehicle and vehicles transmission this can lead to transmission failure. However as a transmission diagnostics, and transmission repair business in O’Fallon Missouri, we are here for you! About 30% of transmission problems are major in terms of transmission repair, and transmission rebuilding. However the remaining 70% of the problems are unrelated to the transmission. As a result, the unrelated symptoms you may experience can have the ability to mimic transmission related problems, which we can help you diagnose.

Whether you just need to keep your transmission maintained with routine service, such as filter and fluid change, or someone to perform a diagnostic on your vehicle, we can certainly help you! Stop by Advance Transmissions in Lake Saint Louis today. We border O’Fallon Missouri and we are conveniently located right off Highway 70. We have over 45 years experience, and are confident that we can help you get back on the road.


Advance Transmissions Services:

Automatic Transmissions New Transmission
Manual / Standard Transmission Transfer Case
Muscle Car Transmissions Transmission Fluid Change
Clutch Transmission Flush
Computer Diagnostics Transmission Maintenance
Differential Transmission Rebuild
Free Towing With Major Repairs Transmission Repair
High Performance Transmission Transmission Replacement
Nationwide Warranty Available Universal Joints

Call Advance Transmissions today for Transmission Services in O’Fallon Missouri today. 636-978-7730.

Why Choose Us?

  • Towing Available with Major Repairs
  • Your Satisfaction is Our Highest Priority
  • 5-Star Repair Services
  • Quality Work at an Affordable Price
  • Over 35 Years of Experience
  • Family Owned and Operated
  • Warranty on All Our Work