Repair – Rebuild – Replace
Steps We Are Taking To Prevent The Spread Of Covid-19
We sanitize your vehicle before we get into it and then again after we have completed repairs. Therefore, this reduces the chance for not only you, but our employees from getting COVID-19! If you have questions, call us!
Until It’s Too Late!
Bring your vehicle to us for preventative maintenance and watch it last for years to come.
Receive $200 off transmission rebuild with our online offer.
Get the Repairs
We Make it easy for you to see us. Schedule your next service by using our online form.
NISSAN CVT TRANSMISSION
Advance Transmissions Is One Of The Few Rebuild Shops In The Country That Is Certified To Rebuild The Nissan CVT Transmission, And After Hundreds Of Hours Of R&D We Are One Of The Only Providing A 3 Year Or 100K Warranty!
Transmission Repaired, Replaced, Or Rebuilt
CALL ADVANCE TRANSMISSIONS, YOUR AUTO REPAIR EXPERTS
Over Three Decades Of Reliable Transmission Diagnostics, Repairs And Service
Discovering your vehicle is in need of any type of repair, it can be quite stressful and inconvenient, especially if you do not have a local auto shop that you can rely on. This is especially true if you believe that the issue lies with your transmission, and a vehicle diagnostics, transmission diagnostics, repair or rebuild is needed, which tends to be a very complicated, expensive, and time-consuming repair. You need an expert who you can rely on to take care of the services your vehicle needs. Here at Advance Transmissions, we have 45 years of experience to serve you with. Give us a call today at 636-978-7730 to get started!
Services we offer include the following:
- Transmission repairs
- General vehicle repair
- Clutch repair and replacement
Experienced and Trusted Technicians
After you bring your car into Advance Transmissions for vehicle diagnostics, transmission diagnostics or repairs, we will provide you with the quality of service you deserve. However, if your transmission is in need of servicing, you should not let anyone except an experienced, professional technician take care of the repair. Out of all the parts your vehicle has, the transmission is one of the most important and complex to fix. Because we understand that no matter what type of problem you are experiencing with your car, it can prevent you from getting to work, school, or taking care of your various obligations. Above all you can count on us to help you in your time of need.
In addition to our services listed above, we also provide:
- Transfer case repair
- Differential repair
- AC repair
- Tune ups
- Brake repair
- Shocks/struts repair
- Radiator repair
Questions we would ask a repair shop, or transmission shop.
- What does the company’s internet reviews look like i.e., Google reviews?
- What is the transmission shops (BBB) Better Business Bureau standing?
- Does your transmission shop specialize in a particular vehicle repair, or is your business a general auto repair shop?
- How long have you been in business?
- Are you an Automatic Transmission Rebuilders Association (ATRA) Member?
- How long before your transmission shop can look at my vehicles transmission?
- What is your diagnostic fee?
- If they do charge a fee, do you have any coupons?
- How long would it take before you can start on my vehicles transmission repair?
- When would you expect to complete the repair on my vehicles transmission?
- How long would it take before you can start on my vehicles transmission rebuild?
- When would you expect to complete the rebuild on my vehicles transmission?
- What warranty do you provide on a vehicles transmission rebuild?
- What does the warranty cover i.e., parts, labor, fluid, and tax?
- Is the warranty prorated i.e., labor is only covered for 6 months, and parts are prorated after?
- What does the warranty require to maintain it i.e., transmission checkup, or services required?
- What is the transmission service mileage intervals?
- (If you travel.) Does your warranty cover nationwide repairs?
- Do I have the option of a Nationwide ATRA Warranty, and if so, does it cost extra?
Finally, during your conversation with the transmission shop, did you feel as though they are knowledgably, competent, confident in their answers to your questions? Now call a few transmission shops and compare them to each other!
Call us today at 636-978-7730 to get started!
We are located at 626 Lakeside Plaza, Lake St. Louis, MO 63367
3 YEARS or 100k
ON OUR REBUILT TRANSMISSIONS!
Are you having problems with your transmission?
Call us at 636-978-7730
Fill In The Form Below!
- In addition, towing is available!
- Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
- 5-Star repair services!
- Quality work at an affordable price!
- With over 35 Years of experience!
- We are family owned and operated!
- Warranty on all of our work!