Lake St. Louis Transmissions
What does a transmission rebuild involve?
When you have noticed problems with the transmission in your car and bring it into
Advance Transmissions, we may come to the conclusion that you need a rebuild. If this is the
case, we will explain our diagnosis and go over the process with you.
Our technicians have
35 years of experience and can complete the complex rebuild method relatively quickly.
The transmission rebuild process typically involves the following steps:
- A thorough examination of the entire transmission
- Removal and disassembly of the parts
- A thorough inspection of each part
- A thorough cleaning of each part
- Replacement of the necessary parts
- Then the parts are reassembled
- To finish, all parts are tested
You should only trust the rebuild process of your transmission to the experts
at our Lake St. Louis transmission repair shop.
Call us today at (636) 978-7730 to get started!