O’Fallon Transmission & Clutch Services
Do you drive a manual transmission vehicle? If so, you may have recently
noticed signs with your clutch that have developed over time. Your clutch
is an important part of keeping your automobile running the way it should.
When the clutch disc runs out and you experience slippage, you should
bring your vehicle into
Advance Transmissions for an inspection or clutch replacement service.
There are a few warning signs to watch out for that indicate your clutch
may be slipping:
- Your engine starts revving when you start or accelerate
- Your vehicle's fuel economy has started to decline
- You begin need to downshift more often on inclines
- Your clutch requires more pressure or feels stiff
- Your clutch pedal is difficult to adjust
If you have any questions, please
give our team a call at (636) 978-7730 today!